Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Open Letter to Apple

Dear Apple Designers,

I am generally a fan of your products. No. More than a fan. A disciple. I actively worship at the altar of Macintosh and I proselytize the iGospel to all that have ears to hear and eyes to see. The Derps are the proud owners of 2 iPods, an iTouch, an iMac, an iPhone, 2 iPads and an Apple TV. Do the math. That's quite a bit of CHA-CHING in your pockets. I have subscribed to your "thinner, sleeker, sexier" philosophy since I first beheld the glorious iPod, and until now, I have never wavered in my faith.

Oh, Apple! Why hast thou forsaken me?! You have broken the First Commandment- THOU SHALT NOT FORGE A REMOTE CONTROL THE SIZE AND WIDTH OF A POSTAGE STAMP!!! After ANOTHER fruitless half-hour spent searching for the Apple TV Remote-That-Must-Not-Be-Found, I have concluded that there are serious flaws in your doctrine. Why in the holy name of Steve Jobs did you make a TV clicker that can slide into the smallest crevice and lodge itself into the thinnest of cracks?! Whichever of you was the evil genius that cooked up this brilliant idea- I HATE YOU! MAY YOU BE STRICKEN DEAF AND BLIND BY AN EXPLODING iPHONE BATTERY UNTIL I FIND MY REMOTE!!! Then maybe you will have charity for all those of us who must, once again, be bereft of Netflix.

Sincerely,
A FORMER member of the fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment